Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm no Nick Arojo or Kimberlee Myers

and I can't spell arojo either. However, I was wanting a hair cut and recently spent an extra $25 for a short notice birthday party (present and swimming for the fam) so according to budget I couldn't really afford to pay for a hair cut this, I cut it my self. I just heard all of your uh os and gasps. The last time I cut my own hair it was done in the middle of the night on a wim, took 4 hours and was semi disasterous. This time was a little less distraous but unfortunately the theme was the same. The theme of my life is "Lacy doesn't know when to leave well enough alone" and it translates over to my hair cutting as well. So I liked my hair better the first time I put down the scissors than the second. I actually did 4 different variations and the second and 4th were improvements. I shall post a picture when I fix my camera issues. I don't love it and intruth I probably had a ver similar hair do in high school. It is a nice change though and my husband seems to like it. In fact it inspired him to buy me some hair dye so in the spirit of taking risks I shall become a blonde tonight. Those of you who still think of my as a blonde...FYI, I'm not.

I was so inspired my self hair cutting that I cut my sons, my Conny's, my daughter's and trimmed up my moms. They're all pretty terrible but I'm getting better, it's fun, and free!--minus the time that is. :)

6 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

You can't write a post like that and not post pictures!!! I would like pictures of your hair please!

Kimberlee said...

I agree. You can't leave a post like that with no picture.

And you give me WAY more credit that I deserve. I could never cut my own hair (or would never trust myself to do it) so you are much better than myself.

Mom said she saw you at June's funeral. I was a little bit jealous.

Dena said...

I'm with the other commenters. We need pictures! I cut my own hair once. Once. It never happened again. You are very brave :)

Cassie and Mark said...

Hi cousin. It's time for an update when you get time!

julie said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures. I cut Brandon's hair one time. Now his mom won't let me anymore, because she doesn't want to take the time to fix it. Maybe you should come over and fix it! I am so retardedly slow these kind of things!

Janelle said...

Lacy! It was great to hear from you! So, thanks for not hating me for literally taking months to get my playpen. I really need to just close my eyes and go get it. *sigh* How are you? And where's an updated post, missy?? :)