Monday, February 2, 2009

Grateful for Song

I was invited to be in the Choir for our stake production of Women at the Well.
We had our first rehearsal on Sunday and I'm thrilled! I don't know where I've been, but I had never heard any of these songs before. I was asked to do a solo for the song Greater Love. I LOVE this song. I'm am so grateful and excited to be able to sing it. Now I'll just have to practice tons so I can get through it without balling.

Our performance is March 7th at the Filer LDS Stake Center. If any of you want to be uplifted through music, scripture, and narration about the Savior's interaction with the women of the scriptures feel free to come join us.

4 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Oh how I wish I could be there! I too am so grateful for song. That is definitely the way the Spirit touches me & the way through which my testimony is strengthened. You have such a beautiful voice...one I was always envious of! Good luck.

Eric and Breah said...

Hi Lacy,
That sounds like it is going to be amazing!! Thanks for the comments and taking a look at our blog. We are very new at blogging so hopefully it gets better. Your blog is so cute and it is fun to see and your darling family. I have been going to a doctor in Pocatello for a TMJ(jaw) problem so I wear a weird splint thing in my mouth and it's not so fun:( Good to catch up with you, take care.

Dena said...

I wish I could be there to hear you sing. I miss your singing! You have such a beautiful voice. I'm sure it will be a wonderful night.

Kimberlee said...

Oh, I want to come!