We had a family reunion with my dad's side this past weekend in Ririe at Heise Hot Springs. It was a really nice time full of picnics, roasted marshmellows, tents, silly songs and stories, miniature golf, family auction, pools, and a water slide. This is the 3rd annual Wray reunion and I think I ALMOST have everyone's name learned. :) I really enjoy all of the blonde girls from Georgia. They're big sweeties.
I came to the conclusion that Derek is a much better slide partner for Jade than I am. She and I went down twice together and each time she came up coughing. The second time she came up crying. She went down with Derek 4 or 5 times and only came up with big smiles. That's all right, we all have our talents, mine is just not sliding. I did manage to only slightly sunburn the tips of my shoulders and nothing else. Now THAT is a talent.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Ririe Reunion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is talent! Glad you guys had a good time.
Hi Lacy,
I recently made our blog private and I would love so send you an invitation to view it, but I don't have your e-mail address. When you have a chance will you please e-mail it to me at cassie_markb@hotmail.com. Thanks cousin!
Hey Lacy,
Glad you had a good time at the reunion. Tell me more about the family auction? Could we get something like that going on the Lemmon side?
Love,
Aunt Nita
Lacy,
I live in Boise! Bummer. I would definitely teach you. It would be fun. You should take from Julie. She's teaching in Twin. My only problem with teaching adults is my tendency to just want to chat rather than teach!!! Anyway, hope you guys are having a good summer.
Post a Comment