The other day it was a nice evening so we decided to take a little walk. Jadleyn rode a few strides ahead of us on her scooter. I pushed Jordan in the stroller, and Conny trailed behind.
Half way around the block Jadelyn stopped and yelled back to me "Mom, I think I might smell like boy." "Oh really?" I say "What does boy smell like" She paused, wrinkled up her nose, and exageratingly said "Gross".
It cracked me up. I do remember when the smell of boy=gross. I guess there are a couple times a day when Jordan still fits that description. I am so glad that my husband has transitioned into the man smell. He smells GOOD!
Later than night we talked and clarified that she was sweaty and since she was sweaty there was a chance that she smelled like a sweaty boy. It's just funny how these little ones relate things in their heads. Boys=gross.
Go ahead and think that for many years to come my honey girl.
Friday, August 7, 2009
smells like boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is too cute! I remember the boys=gross days, too! ;)
Crackin' me up!
Hi! I'm glad you enjoyed the N.M. previews...aww it's a wonderful thing! Your children are beautiful! (daughter looks just like you!) And she's gorgeous!
You should stick around! (I put your blog link onto my family blog) Come over and play at my CUEGLY blog!
Linds
Post a Comment