Friday, August 21, 2009

I have been inspired

Prepare yourselves people.

Tonight I watched Julie and Julia.

I have had many seeds planted this past year and several aspirations developing. Tonight, on the way home from the movie, which was about 20 minutes ago. I began forumlating a plan.

It will be brilliant. ... I'm sure of it.

People. There will be another blog by me. You will love it. (I'm using some brain power mojo right there).

This blog will be a mixture of the many things that make up me. It will also be a mixture of the many blogs that have inspired me. A few of these oh inpspiring bloggers are cuegly, julie, Kim, My muffin Thursdays, everyday food storage, and Rachel. Yes people, you inspire :)

I am a woman of multi-fauceted talents and rolls. hahahaha I sound much more accomplished in that statement than I actually am. Thus my blog will be multi-fauceted. However I am aspiring to be a well organized machine. Thus also my blog will aspire to be an organized multi fauceted blog. From the posts of cuegly.blogspot.com come the topics coordinated to the days of the week. Everyday of the week will focus on one of the areas in my life. Some of these areas might change as time goes on. As of now I know we will include:

• Cooking • Graphic Design • Books • motherhood

That is just a preview :)

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

too sweet!!! I have been dying to see that movie and am curious as to how it inspired you so! :)

I'll be following you, wherever you go! :)

Kimberlee said...

And you inspire me!

Can't wait to see the new blog.