Last Week Derek swept me away to Burley Idaho.
We were there for approx. 40 min. and then came home.
It Was GREAT! We got to talk the whole hour or so it takes to get there and the same on the way back with NO interuptions. (That is quite the unusual thing in my household)
He took me to the church distribution center. Romantic right? :) Actually I thought it was. I was giddy when we left. I got a gospel art picture kit for the kids along with our other purchases and they come spiral bound now! They're way more affordable than the cardstock separates and easy to keep together and flip through.
Afterwards we mosied (hmm I wonder if that's how you spell mosy) through D.I. I thought it was cute that when we walked in Derek lead us in one direction and then paused. Woa, this is a different layout than my D.I.. His D.i. So funny to me that he has claimed D.I. He does love to go there and come home with great treasures. I think his most recent find was another animal net for Jadelyn's bedroom (she LOVES stuffed animals so we would actually need like 5 nets to contain them all. and yes, I make her reduce, they just keep piling up somehow.) and Yoga blocks! Very exciting seeins how he and I are not yet Yoga X professionals. Those will come in handy for the dreaded positions that come from Warrior III.
He even humored me by letting me look through all of the books. O.k. We needed to get back so my parents could leave so I had to skip one book shelf. I did get to buy Les Miserables. I will have to sneak that one in somewhere between Catch 22, The Time travlers Wife, and Catching Fire. OOOooohh, I am SO excited to read Catching Fire. Hunger Games should have an entire post all it's own. If you love to read, check out The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Catching Fire is the sequal that comes out Sept. 1st. Anyway this post was about a date.
I loved my Burley date with my husband. *sigh* Love is grand.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Date to Burley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you guys! It's the little things in life, isn't it? And the more I hear abou these books of yours, the more intrigued I become...! ;)
Post a Comment