Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We went to Roaring Springs in Meridian ID today. Very fun. I think I would have had more fun if it weren't for this big ol cold sore on my lip :( Silly that I let it dictate my attitude, but...it's certainly bogged me down. oh, bogged is blogged without an l. hahaha, woa it's 2:33 am!
I slept on the way to and from Meridian, and then for 3 hours with my son when we got back. Thus...I'm blogging now. The last 3 days mid am has been my blogging and designing time, odd, but I kind of like it that way. it's QUIET *blissful sigh*

We didn't take a camera. These are some of my visual memories:
• Jordan sleeping on my cousin Jerem's lap on an interube in the lazy river. so sweet.
• the widest mouth ever on the cute screaming girl across from me on the 3 person tube for Thunder Rapids.
Jadelyn's never ceasing smile as she trotted from slide to slide. I told her repeatedly not to run. I know in her mind trotting does not equal running. Skipping somehow is ok too :)
• My hot husband's tan and rapidly toning pysique as I would spy him throughout the park. It was always so comforting for me when I would I find him. Jordan and I were mainly park buddies today.
Jordan's ADORABLE mischievious smile as he glanced over my shoulder and inched closer to the roped off little river. His favortie part of the park was probably the rocks in the landscaping. hahaha It was a challenge to keep him out of them."What mom? All these rocks and all this water and your telling me the rocks are NOT supposed to go in the water? Are you crazy?"
He only went down one tiny slide and that was on my lap. He loved it but would not go again :) He's so cautious.
• Jadelyns big eyes and huge smile and giggle with the back of Jordan's head and listening to his giggle as I would would creep him across the water on his belly and sneak up behind his sister in the 3 ft' pool saying "gotcha" he would giver her a little squeeze and they would both squeal.
Great memories!

1 comment:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Yay for Roaring Springs! I've lived in Boise now for 6 years...and still have never been. But I have friends that LIVE there during the summer. Maybe we'll get there next year with the boys. Sounds like you guys had a fun day.