- sore muscles
- pie cravings
- doing 3 loads of dishes and STILL having a pile on the counter
- taking a walk in the mild coldness with my family; listening to my daughter give her impression of a girl from the 'olden days' and my son give his hoarse throat howl impression of every dog we walked past
- holding a sweet baby and smiling sweetly as my son poutily points to that sweet baby and says "uh-uh"
- playing the whinnie the pooh memory game with my 2 year old and letting him get some of my matches
- getting the 3rd book in the Ladies Detective Agency series from the library; reading 1 chapter
- loving my husband and feeling all giddy like I'm 18 still
- being patient with my tired irrational daughter who screams for what seams an eternity that the soap is going to get into her eyes because she felt a soap sud on her forehead - I was patient :) I tagged my partner and got the boy dressed while he handled all the obnoxious noises that my sweet six year old can make.
- getting some design business - exciting! - and a little ScArY!
- watching Lost...and Greys anatomy...and Private Practice hahaha being able to watch TV almost commercial free on the FANCAST after my kids go to sleep is a blessing and a curse :)
- giving in to pie cravings. . . twice :)
Is it Ok to blame my dad since he made the pie and left it in my fridge? I say yes. However ,now I'M the one who gets to burn those pie calories, OR I could just let them add to my belly button doughnut. hehe - kind of a gross description
How were you today? I like looking at it this way, except for the pie and multiple fancasts I think I did pretty well :)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Me, today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are too cute! If it makes you feel better, I gave into my rootbeer float cravings...twice too. :)
It's OK. I have a belly button doughnut too! Your posts always make me smile!
I loved this post, Lacy. And congrats on the design work! They are gonna be happy they chose you!
Post a Comment