I have been without the internet in my home for 7 days. It was rough. I realize how dumb I appear when I type that, but it's the truth. It was even more rough because we were without landline for 4 of those 7 days, and I DON'T have a cell phone (seemingly crazy, yes, I know). I was unable to find recipes, locate contact information I only keep in my e-mail or facebook, watch anything on fancast, e-mail my design jobs to customers for proofing or to the printers for printing, and many other things that were obnoxious.
During this time I had so very many brilliant and clever thoughts of which I wanted to share with the cyber world. Since I didn't have access to the cyber world, the ideas went away. So now for my blog you get a tip I love instead of my recent smarty pants ideas.
Tip: Safety Pinning Socks - keep a contatiner of safety pins on your laundry room. Pin your socks together. It's so nice to have them come out of the dryer in a pair. Credit for this brilliant idea goes to Autumn Tarbet.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Tip of the Day - sock mating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
7 days without internet makes one weak! Lol
TOTALLY understand, and I don't think you are lame at ALL! We do so much online now--kudos to you!
Post a Comment