A great example of this is Christmas cards. I love receiving Christmas cards, especially personalized ones. I have always wanted to send out heartfelt Christmas cards to people I love, like, or want to schmooze. I’ve gone as far as getting Christmas pictures taken or started to design my card, but for one reason or another people don’t receive Christmas greetings from me. Many of you know this. You might have even wondered why you have sent me wonderful wishes this time of year, year after year, and have never received any back. Well, now you know, it’s not you…it’s me.
These days I’m all about identifying my weaknesses and confronting them head on. I have found a solution for my Christmas card dilemma. Ok, Julie found my solution. It’s called Shutterfly. They are the picture people. You can get prints, calendars, cards, invitations, wall hangings, picture books and more! The beauty of Shutterfly is that many of their layouts mesh with the designer side of me and it’s so quick and easy that I will actually get it done this year. The other beautiful thing is that I do not have to leave my house, or even my chair to get this done! Another beautiful thing about Shutterfly (yes, many beautiful things) is that they are having a promotion right now that for choosing my favorite cards and telling you about them, I get my Christmas cards free! Now, that’s better than I can do it.
Hooray for Shutterfly!
They have a plethora of piñatas, umm, I mean a plethora of Christmas cards to choose from. There are flat ones, folded ones, rectangles, squares, those with landscape orientation, those with portrait orientation, simple ones, fancy ones, and even several with options to include journaling about our past year. That was a long sentence, but honestly it could have been longer. There are seriously like 900 different cards. The designers at Shutterfly have been brilliantly busy. If you like the child-like Hispanic feeling stained glass look, then there is even a special Christmas card design just for you! My 2 favorite looks are the black, white and green, chick cards, and the black ones with bright cheery colors. I Also, like that there are different stock options. I’m not a big fan of the flimsy photo paper Christmas post cards. I like thickness, and texture. They have a new premium 110lb matt cardstock that my family will look radiant on.
There is such a wide array of cards that there really is something for everyone, and not just one something. I need more friends and family so I can pick out a few different designs. The only bad thing about the assortment at Shutterfly is that it awakens my indecisiveness. I want to find THE perfect card that fits my family’s 2010 experience and will say to all I choose to say it to “We love life, we love you, we love our Savior Jesus Christ and especially this time of year we want you all to know that. Have a merry Christmas” Hmm, that just came to me, not half bad The original designs of these cards are beautiful, but if you are particular, like me, and you don’t like a certain font for example because it was used in the Johnson and Johnson logo…then you can change it! That’s right. They also have similar layouts in different color themes so if you like a layout but would prefer different colors…they have it like that. Also each card comes with many options for how many pictures and text you want. They are very customizable!

I’m really excited! Can you tell? I’m also excited to make some photo books. Do you know what I do with my pictures? We all gather around the computer and look at my blog, or scroll through the folders and folders of pictures. There is a better way. A shutter-way. Haha Shutterfly!
Here is a link to pick out your personalized, amazing photo Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
Click here to see about the photo books http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
Here you can view personalized calendars. http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
Here is another card. Why? Just because they're so dang cute and they make me feel Christmas-y. This is one of my favorites.
the inside of this one says: Comes from above.Merry Christmas to you and a happy everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment