It's true, I could win the award for least likely to post on her blog.
That is not an award I'm trying for, but currently it just works out that way. At least I'm winning at something hahaha.
These days I've been finding myself reverting back to a question that is quite familiar to prechoolers. That question is "Why?".
Q: why is it that Lacy is so slow at posting on her blog?
A: She's a muy busy girl who trying very hard to balance everything and lately when she does have limited computer time it's onky long enough to check her e-mail and respond to her newly joined facebook. One of the reason why computer time is so limited because she's trying to be responsible and clean while the kiddos are napping instead of blogging. and after bed time is husband time. When she does get to sit down to the computer it is usually split with trying to keep her almost 11 month old son away from the oh so attractive big orane power buttoon. Which leads me to the next question.
Q: Why is the big orange power button so fun to press? It calls to him from across the room sort of like Gollem with his 'precious'. As he crawls toward it he has a one track mind "...must press the button..." I've tried to hold him back with my foot before and he is relentless. hmm, new thoght, perhaps I could find room on the desk for the , what ever it is. It's not my computer, but the computer won't work without it on. Now I'm sounding really stupid, let's go on to the next question.
Q: Where does all the mail come from?
A: the mail box, yes, I know but it magically ends up on my counter top and even if I JUST sorted through the mail, there is bound to be 10 more envelopes the next hour. I'm sure it is actually the next day but my days run together so it seems like I get mail every hour and I just don't know what to do wit it all . Ahhh! Today the paper counter is actually under control and I will be trying very hard to keep it that way this week, despite the efforsts of the magic mail fairy.
Q: Why is it that in the eyes of my 5 year old, mommy can't do ANYTHING right and daddy can do no wrong?That isn't supposed to happen for at least 7 moore years, right? I am a nice mom I promise. I do such "mean" things as buying her pants that seem pretty and wonderful but later on are dibbed "stupid" and I become "so rude"; not ask her if she wants me to help her with her shoes, take the grocery cart to the grocery cart holding place, and offer to help her out of the car when in her mind she was wanting daddy to help her out. All of those things and unfortuantely much more make me "the meanest mom ever!" Luckily for me that title only lasts 1-30 minutes.
There are many more whys, however computer time is up.
oh, btw, the birthday pictures are post issing camera. We did get a new one but I don't htink it's my favorite and I really never know where it is. Jadelyn has one though and she's been taking TONS of pictures on it lately so I will share those the next time a blogging topportunity rolls around.
5 comments:
I disagree with your mail problem! I LOVE getting mail. It makes me feel important. :)
I feel you on this entire post. I have the same struggles and frustrations. It is nice to hear that it isn't just me(sorry that it has to be you).
Mindi :)
the junk mail and bills too? you just be a much better paper organizer than me. I like the mail where the person sending it actually knows me :) that does make me feel important
Am hearing you on the whys...and I too hate keeping track of all that mail, bills or not. :)
I'm so happy you have a blog! We should get together sometime and let our kids go crazy! That's fun right?
Post a Comment