Thursday, October 2, 2008

thoughts don't count much in computer world

I've been blogging alot in my head, but unfortunately none of them acutally make it on here. I actually sat down a couple days ago to post and was able to type the title and first line before time was cut short. This is one of those time when "It's the thought that counts" doesn't really mean much. I have many pictures to post thanks to Jadelyns little water proof camera which she LOVES. She took it for show and tell last friday and took some pictures of her class. I WILL post the pictures before the week is over and I will have another "8 min" update to enlighten you all with. We do have a camera that Derek bought on e-bay to replace our left-at-the-reststop one, but I never seem to know where it is. One of these days we will actually buy a new camera but for now we experiment with different cheap ones we find on e-bay to see what we like and don't like. Today has been great, so was yesterday, and the day before. Can't wait to update.

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Can't wait for your 8 minute update.

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so confused as to why you are so busy now. I thought you weren't working anymore!!!

WE WANT UPDATES!!! :)

Lacy said...

i know..no working should be less busy huh? I think it has to do something with the fact that jordan is very mobile now.Also, now derek and I are actually home at the same time. Before when the kids were asleep I had some computer time, but now it's husband time. He gets very pouty if he thinks I like blogging more than him :) And, now I value sleep more. When I was a frequent blogger...I wasn't a frequent sleeper, most of my posts were made in the EARLY am.