Directions: 1.) As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, just anything you remember. 2.) Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh honey, I have lots of wonderful memories of you and I at Blip, but I thought it humorous that one of the first ones to enter my head was when you came to work with your diet of lemon juice, maple syrup & cayenne pepper. At the time, I hadn't heard anything stranger! But it just fell into the category of "Random Things Lacy Does & Says"! :) -xoxo-
I have a lot of memories of you, Lacy. You were always so cheerful and happy! You were always singing too! I always think of the time you told Yessy and I that you were pregnant with Jordan. You were standing over by the printer, showing us your tiny little tummy, saying, "Hmmm, I might be pregnant. My tummy is sticking out more than normal!"
I don't remember meeting you in person, if I have. I can't remember. :) Forgive me for that!
But what I DO remember is the first comment you left on my blog and I was SO surprised and happy to meet a new cousin! :)
hey its amanda. maybe you remember me. i found you from the twin falls blog. fun to see what you are up to. i remember being at your house and i dont remember why. maybe just for fun...maybe we had to practice something. but thats all.
I remember double dating with you and Derek to prom. The whole weekend was so fun and I felt like I got to know you better!
Let's see, we had some good times back in the day. Do you remember when I bought you at the senior auction?
And yes, Eddie was a Bronco!
Holy Moly...How did I miss this post. I don't remember seeing this before.
Anyway....memories. Where do I start.
* High school sleepovers
* All the lake night talks
* All the early morning talks
* Mainly just all of our talks
* Going to Florda with your Fam
* Going to Seattle to watch the Standards
* Always singing (you not me, thank goodness)
* Mutual with you
* Analyzing all of our boy problems
* Dance Team
* Girls camp
* FCCLA trips
And many, many more. Thanks for being just a great friend Lacy Spacey.
Love ya.
Post a Comment