Last week I was helping Jadelyn and Emry get their shoes on for school. I can't remember what exactly I was referring to, but I said "so now you'll know to do that for the future". Emry said "What's the future?" I was a little taken off guard and then replied, "The past is yesterday and all the days that have allready happened and the future is tomorrow and any day that hasn't happened yet." He seemed satisfied with that answer, but Jadelyn looked REALLY confused. She very seriously said "I thought the future was when everything is see through" she paused for a few seconds as she put her heel into her shoe and then looked up and said "everything is see through and people are robots. I thought that was the future mom." Oh my, I went very wrong somewhere :) I guess that was one vocabulary word that I let a movie define instead of me, I'm thinking I Robot. However I'm pretty sure she hasn't seen more than 30 sec of that movie while chaning channels or on a preview. Don't worry, I cleared it up for her. Cute kiddos.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you cleared that one up! :) Isn't it so funny how kids interpret things?
I like her definition of the future better. It sounds more exciting :)
She forgot the part where everyone wears shades of gray and wears transition glasses!
Jenni
I agree with Karalynn. I vote for her future.
Post a Comment