Jadelyn and Jordan were coming up the stairs. Jadelyn was acting very motherly.
Jordan said "ah pee"
me "You have to go potty?"
Jadelyn "He has to go potty"
Jordan "lele me"
me "Jadelyn's going to help you go potty?"
Jordan, smiling and shaking head "uhhu"
Jadelyn "which one do you want to use?"
Jordan "mamah's"
Jadelyn "Grandma's bathroom"
Jordan "uhhu"
and off they trotted down the hall.
When they were done Jadelyn helped tuck him in for his nap.
I love it when they interact so sweetly. He loves her attention so much and she is such a great big sister (most of the time).
I love this stage he's in where he tries to say everything and we do our best to understand.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
best friends, worst enemies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love toddler talk too! It's so sweet. Glad you guys are doing well.... I should check more often :)
Post a Comment