I have started and stopped p90x far more times than seems credible. I started again yesterday. I am determined to complete the entire 90 days this time. I feel if write it down in several places I will be more apt to make it happen. So, I will be blogging to keep myself more accountable.
Yesterday was day 1.
Core synergistics.
Today, I am sore.
I wish staying healthy and using my body to it's potential wasn't so hard!
Later I will be doing shoulders and arms.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Final attempt of p90x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
90 days is a long time. You'll have to reward yourself after each week and big time after the 1st month, bigger time after the 2nd month and biggest time after the thirds month! So be thinking of what your rewards are going to be. I want to hear about them.
Post a Comment