Sunday, July 25, 2010

1 week down!

I have consistently done p90x for 1 week now. hooray! I feel great...and terrible. :) Ok not terrible, but my tushy is really really sore right now and my back is exhausted. I love feeling all my muscles getting stronger though.

My Aunt gave me some great advise of rewarding myself for my progress. I didn't give the first week a whole lot of thought but my reward ended up being a piece of lemon pie. hehe...and a brownie. Back tracking on my progress you say? no no no, it's a reward, ok, 2 rewards.

Today was a great day. My kids are so sweet and fun and I have a REALLY great husband. We had a riddle competition. Jadelyn was the judge. Some birds have made their nest on our porch. It's been so fun to watch the nest being built, spy on the eggs, see the circling of the mama and papa birds, see the new baby birds, watch them grow, and see them take their first flights. The 2 baby birds arn't afraid of us yet and they'll let us stand a foot away from them. The kids love it.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

way to stick with it! I am so impressed--that program seems to beat the snot out of anyone who uses it!

Kimberlee said...

Um, way to go you.

Janelle said...

Lacy Dean, what am I going to do with you? You are super-mom extraordinaire. And I love the comments you leave me. You do so many things and you do them so well. I am blessed to know you. ;) *muah*