The kids were still in bed.
Derek was playing basketball.
There was ALOT of snow. I decided to shovel the snow. Shoveling snow is hard work. I've decided that it's not my favorite activity. I felt good about it though. I was glad that Derek wouldn't have to do it.
A few hours later.....the snow in the neigbors driveways and their sidewalks melted.
It MELTED!
It snowed again today. There was ALOT of snow...again. I decided not to shovel the snow this time. Why do all that work if the sun will just do it for me?
Well...
It didn't melt.
hmph.
1 comment:
Jordan looks so much older than he did last time I saw your little family. Especially in that picture in the tree.
I shoveled snow today too. It was day old snow from yesterday. We too were hoping it would melt. No such luck.
Post a Comment