Monday, March 28, 2011

Jordan and Derek were watching Tv when a shoe commercial came on. Jordan said "daddy, I get those for you for your birthday" Derek responded "oh!...well thankyou son, that's very thoughtful of you"about 10 seconds later Jordan said "but you have to buy dem bedause I not big yet." It's the thought that counts, right? :) Derek came and told me that and we both thought it was so cute. #1, Derek collects Michael Jordan shoes and it's cute that Jordan realized that his daddy likes shoes #2, Derek's birthday is a long way a way so there hasn't been any focus on giving Derek presents. It was sweet that he saw something he thought his daddy would like and wanted to get. So funny that he also realized that he didn't have the recipient would have to fit the bill. I love these little kiddos.

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

So sweet. And I smile when I'm reminded of Derek's love for shoe. Particularly his love for clean shoes. He would be disgusted by my not so neat and clean shoes. Just sayin.

And also, can I tell you how happy your blog comments always make me. I hadn't heard from you via blog for a while so it was extra fun to get all your comments. Mmmuah!