Derek and I went to a Murder Mystery Dinner Party.
We received our invitations several weeks in advance. They gave us Our character names & description and explained the event. The title of our dinner was called Lethal Luau (hmm, that second word doesn't seem right)
If you can't tell by the stunning picture below, I am a sexy swimming suit model named Nadia Seymore. Derek is a cocky and sauced up scuba instructor named Rip Tide. (he's SO cute, always)
It was fun. I'm tired so you will have to imagine all sorts of Hawaiian and murderous details.
Point of this post. I make a poor swimming suit model. I'm kind of a prude. This was as sexy swim-suit as I was gonna get.
My daughter on the other hand might be a natural.
Which is not too bad while she's eight, but in 4 or 5 years we might have to move to the woods and become hermits. One of you raise the perfect mate for her an we can arrange their marriage in 15 or so years. They can date via skype! hahaha, She's gonna read this some day and then she'll know I'm as crazy as she always expected ;)
Don't worry Jade. It skips a generation or 2.
2 comments:
Haha! That's what you needed to bring! A Slip and slide! You looked great at the party! Even if a little modest. :)
You, my friend, are adorable in all your modesty. Remeber - modest is always hottest. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment