Sunday, January 14, 2024

I Blinked and 12 Years Flew by

 I forgot I had this Blog.

And oh how my heart is full. Joyful for the memories I preserved and sorrowful for all the years I didn't. I don't remember everythimg, and it kills me. I reread a few of these posts and some events escaped my mind completely. Others Stayed with me in a vague recollection but I was missing details. 

What a wonderful life I have had; packed full of all of the emotions one life can hold. 

My friend Julie has had a blog for as long as I. However,she still writes in hers intermittently. And for about every 20 intermittent posts she writes, I read one. Yes, she needs new friends ;) In all actuality once I finally make the long trek to the blog and remember how to log into my blogger account so I can comment, I read all the ones I missed. And many times I go, read, do not log in, and do not comment, but send an individual comment to her. The point - 1 million years later: I logged in and saw my old blog and I am overcome. I want to bask in the love for my littles. We made it through all of those years and they were glorious to behold. We will make it through these as well and there will be glory.

The view from my bed. And seconds later Derek appeared behind them giving them morning loves.

This is in attempt to capture more of my fleeting, possibly glorious moments.




No comments: