Saturday, June 6, 2009


Last night was Jadelyn's first sleep over. Her friend is going to Maryland for the summer so her mom let all the kids have a big sleepover. She had hours of playing, drive in movie with popcorn and treats, talking until midnight, and waffles for breakfast. She loved it.
After breakfast I picked her up for her dance auditions. I wasn't able to watch but I think she did well. I was much more nervous than she was. Anyway, she's growing up. The rose bud is blooming. Yeah, it's a cheesy analagy.

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

This gave me flashbacks of many o'sleepovers with you and I. I can picture a sleepover at your house when you lived in town and we slept on the hide-a-bed in the front room. I think it was your birthday. There was a bunch of us girls and we decided that we were going to stay up all night long. Can't remember if we made it or not, but we did stay up for a better part of the night. Good memories.

And way to go Jordan! How cool is that?

Janelle said...

Way to go, kiddos! How is this all happening? Where are your babies?! :)

Dena said...

Hurray for sleepovers! Those are some of my fondest memories from my childhood. :)