Friday, June 5, 2009

Potty Stage

Yesterday Jordan tugged on his daddy's shirt. Then he tugged on his diaper and and led his daddy to the bathroom. Derek, being the astute soul the he is, said "you need to go potty son"? Jordan responded with the panting and smiles that mean yes. They undressed him, sat him on the potty and....he went! Needless to say there was much praise going on in our house. Jordan was SO excited with himself. I know we still have a long road ahead of us. We actually didn't realize we were in the potty stage until yesterday. I guess we'll take Jordans cue. Hooray for you Jordan!

O.k. this has NOTHING to do with potty progress but since I'm posting I have to add something about my garden. Today there are 53 bean plants...wait! Derek and Jordan just barely came into the office announcing that he went again! It was his idea again too! I'm hoping it continues to be this easy. Ok, garden... 38 potato plants, 33 pea plants, 37 corns, 4 broccoli, 4 cauliflower, 10 carrots (more to come I hope), 8 spinach, 10 beets, 3 onion plants, 5 tomato plants, 4 pepper plants, and 4 lettuce plants., 1 parsley plant, and 6 marigolds. Yay for gardens!

No comments: