Sunday, September 6, 2009

I heard this song last week for the first time in a really long time.
I had forgotten how much I liked it. It's been in my head for a week straight now. The only bad part about it is that this is the only part I know so it keeps playing over and over again on the lacy channel.

No I'm not gonna let it get me down.
I'm not gonna cry.
No, I'm not gonna lose any sleep toni-ight.
Cause tomorrows another day.
and I'm thirsty anyway.
So bring on the rain.

Yes tomorrows another day.
and I am not afraid.
so bring on the rain.

I am excited about life and all the possibilities it holds. Challenges that have seem to big or frightening in the past no longer loom over me. I feel ready to tackle everything that comes my way, including a never ending list things to clean and grouchy 6 year olds :)

I have finally decided to take piano lessons. Teacher Julie had me get some very helpful flashcards. Base cleff is starting to make sense to me and I'm very excited. Now all I have to do is make it to the lessons on time hahaha! Yes old friends, that is still a battle I'm fighting :)

bring on the rain!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is SO awesome! You should absolutely be PROUD!!! Hooray for learning new things...

Dena said...

I love that song ;) And congrats on taking piano lessons! That is wonderful!