To all my blog readers out there (assuming that i still have some :) I am still alive and doing well. I've been busy enjoying life and haven't seemed to find anything to sacrifice for blog writing time. If it's any consolation I write my blog in my head; silly I know, but I do it still the same. When something memorable happens I type a little post in my head.
Since I wrote last, Jadelyn turned 5! Craziness!
Jordan has decided that rolling over need not be saved for when there is something really really cool within arms reach. Now he rolls around to find something cool. Also, he'll actually stay sitting up for a little while before he decides rolling around is more fun. Before, he would arch his back to instantly lay down, I guess sitting up didn't seem appealing enough. My parents stayed home for an entire week! That was pretty weird, fun, a tiny bit stressful, and helpful all at the same time. We're short handed at work so I'm having to cover jobs that I normally wouldn't do and don't really have time for. Having mom watch my sweety pies while Derek is at school has been a life saver.
Conny had her summer party with school today. Each class room does a talent and Conny's classroom was doing some Johnny Cash music. We don't really have much on the western wear so I improvised. We found her a plaid button down short sleeve shirt, a green bandanna to go around her neck, and a hat. She refused to wear the hat, but since I did her hair in very cute pigtails she didn't really need one.
The kids and I didn't make it to the park in time to see her show, but Jadelyn got to play in the bouncy house and on the playground. That was good enough for her. Conny was happy that we attempted.
After our park outing i had to go back to work and so the kiddos got to come too. Second day in a row poor things. I got a little frazzled near the end of the day as my deadlines were drawing near and my stuff not quite completed. I'm Jadelyn's mom so she expects me to be, whether I'm working or not. She would always ask me very minor questions as I was discussing an important job with a coworker or my brain was busy figuring out my next course of action. That's o.k. She's really pretty good there and I love her so it's no big deal.
Exciting news! -- we got a new camera! I haven't figured out exactly how to work it right, but I do have some pictures to post (once I figure that part out).
Until then you'll just have to due with this belated picture of minute old rottweilers. I know you've seen a few of our puppy picture but none this young, The other 5 puppies weren't even born yet when we took this pictures. We thought these pictures had gotten deleted but we recently found them, hooray! Isn't birth amazing?
Friday, June 20, 2008
Alive and Doing well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new camera! I'm excited to see new pictures. I am so impressed that you are able to balance being a wonderful mom and an employee as well! You're amazing! It sounds like you all are enjoying a fun but busy summer.
Post a Comment