Jade - "Phoenix move"
me - " Jade if you don't want to be near Phoenix then you should probably move, she's laying down"
conny - "yeah!"
Jade - scouling at Conny "Conny, You are not in this conversation!"
Sometimes her wording is so grown up it takes me by surprise.
The following conversation happened at work today between one of my regular customers and Jadelyn while I was nowhere in sight, my customer was telling me about it later.
Page - ".. I know you're mommy and I think she's pretty cool"
Jadelyn - "no, my mommy's not cool , my dad is cool"
Page - "Oh, well, I've never met you're dad but I can tell you that your mom has to be cooler because she is REALLY cool.
Jadelyn - " No, my dad is much cooler...he's Derek"
I guess no matter how hard I might try to be 'cool', there's no fooling my kid :) My cheesiness just leaks out :)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
from Jadelyn's mouth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment