Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time flies -- 13 down 17 to go












Jordan
5 days old - 22 mo old - now 25 mo. time, it goes so quickly.
















Jadelyn
2 yrs old - 6 yrs and 2 mo old
I remember so well when this girls favorite altfit was her birthday suit and priness accessories. Time--it never stands still.

Derek
5 yrs old - 28 yrs old
I always thought Derek was the cutest little kid ever. I wanted my babies to look just like him. This current picture isn't his "best" look, he wasn't completely thrilled with me this day. hehe but I still think he's handsome even with his "MUST you take a picture right now?" look. I've known this man for 11 years and it still seems like yesterday when our eyes first met. Time--oh how it flys on eagles wings.












Lacy
2.5 yrs-27 yrs
I have very vivid memories even before this age. Many days my memories all morph together and I have to do a reality check for time and place. I still have very strong feelings for all my child hood friends and acuaintenances. Just the last couple years have I actually started to feel like I might be a grown up. Time sure does fly, but I'm glad I'm the pilot.
These 8 pictures add to my previous 5, making 13 pictures for my 30 pictures in 30 days. Stay tuned for more.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

You and your husband were adorable as little ones and you made even MORE adorable little ones together! These were so fun for me to see!

Kimberlee said...

Um...I have a baby picture that looks identical to your baby picture. Aside from your brown eyes we look like the same child. Really!