Thursday, November 5, 2009

30 pictures in 30 days

This is my first installment of my 30 pics in 30 days. 5 down, 25 to go.

We went to the Hogle zoo in Salt Lake this past summer with my sister Haley, her kids, and some of her neighbors.














Jadelyn and her cousin Alyssa














husband, Jordan the first time zoo attendee, and my nephew Steven in the red shirt in the background (is that better kim?)














hahaha, this picture is so funny. Haley is cheezing it up and Conny's look says "why are you touching me?" We were watching the bird show and Conny was unhappy with the seating situation. She switched seats several times, which was ok until the birds started swooping overhead.














gobble gobble gobble

3 comments:

Daddy Hulk said...

Ohhh, I'm so excited you're playing. I'm confused. In that second picture is that not Jordan with Derek? Because that's Jordan in the slide (last picture) isn't it? And that looks like the same little guy that's in the second picutre. I swear that second picture is of Derek & Jordan, but you say it's Steven.

Kimberlee said...

That 1st comment is from me.

Janelle said...

We went to the Hogle Zoo for the first time this summer, too! We loved it! It has so much to offer and the bird show was a blast! I think the rhinos and giraffes were my favorites. ;)