Yesterday as I was bringing Jadelyn home from school we had the following conversation:
M-What did you play at recess today?
J- Oh, we dug holes.
M- You dug holes?
J-we dug A hole
...then we pretended the hole was a can.
M-a can?
J-yeah, a can of sardines. and we were the sardines. We tried to see how many we could squish in there. Mom, can we play sardines in the dark tonight like we did at Grandma Lemmons?
we continued talking, but that was the end of the funny part.
She just frequently leaves me speechless so that the most intelligent thing I can come up with to say is "you dug holes?" "a can?" I do love this girl and her creativity. Now I'm hoping the squishing was not literal and that if it was, that none of her sardine friends had head lice- head lice eewww.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Recess Creativity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment