I looked and looked and couldn't see that I ever posted this, so here it is.
2 years ago for Halloween I had just given birth via c-section to Jordan 11 days prior. Derek's grandma had made the cutest raggedy ann costume for a cousin many years ago and we were priveledged to have it for Jadelyn. She wore it to the Church party and looked SO adorable. I didn't get a picture though because as soon as she got back (I was in bed...still) her wig was ripped off and closed changed before she even made it to my room to tell me of the happenings. She did it in record speed. Anyway. On the day of halloween, just as I was going to get her in her cosutme she informed me that she REALLY wanted to be scarry---and she thought it would be great to be a scary witch. She was so sweet about it and I was so lacking in any energy to fight it that I said ok. I magically whipped this costume together. I sent Derek to our dinky little store in hopes of finding a which's hat. He came back with thi
s .20 hat, PERFECT!
She loved the way she looked and loved it even more when kids thought she was scary. I momentarily missing my camera (surprise) so I can't post recent halloween pictures. But this year she was a phantom/grim reaper. *sigh* I'm afraid my raggedy ann days are truly over.
Picture 14 of 30
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Halloween from the past
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super cute costume! Especially since you had to throw it together at the last minute.
Post a Comment