Some favorites about my cuties:
...the excited influcted way Jordan says uh-hu and how much he loves his new pajamas his Grandma - G got him.
...When Jadelyn sings songs that she dubs as pop, she puts this weird accent onto all of her words and scoops up to each note. I also LOVE the way she sounds on the phone.
...Conny is giddy as can be to open socks and cookies for Christmas.
...My husband can be very intutive to my needs and wants (can is the key word here people lol). I also love how he thinks everything is better if I touch it.
I'm so glad I got to spend the commemoration of Christ's birth with these favorite people. Well, Conny actually wasn't with us Thursday and Friday, but we have still enjoyed Christmas festivities together.
...the excited influcted way Jordan says uh-hu and how much he loves his new pajamas his Grandma - G got him.
...When Jadelyn sings songs that she dubs as pop, she puts this weird accent onto all of her words and scoops up to each note. I also LOVE the way she sounds on the phone.
...Conny is giddy as can be to open socks and cookies for Christmas.
...My husband can be very intutive to my needs and wants (can is the key word here people lol). I also love how he thinks everything is better if I touch it.
I'm so glad I got to spend the commemoration of Christ's birth with these favorite people. Well, Conny actually wasn't with us Thursday and Friday, but we have still enjoyed Christmas festivities together.
3 comments:
Beautiful post, girlie! And speaking of beautiful -- I wish that family picture of yours to the right side of your blog was bigger! I wanna see it! ;)
Everything IS better if you touch it, Lacy. :)
you and your family is just so loveable!
Post a Comment