
These are my birthday roses!

I was so impressed that my son was standing where I asked him to stand, was standing still, was smiling, and actually had his eyes open. Doesn't he look so handsome?! I just can't stop kissing his little cheeks. A friend and I painted those glass balls (kids too), can you see their cool swirls?!? Jade and I collected those pine cones this fall. I was glad we were able to use them so much. They were our Oct/Nov decorations as well. Hooray for free!

This squinty eyed picture is more like it. When you ask him to smile this is what he usually gives you. Those blocks on the ground are the ones I was making. Can you see the manger and star? I'll get some better pictures later. No worries.

I had him change out of his church clothes and when I went to get different clothes, this is what I found when I got back. He's trying to do his smile face again. (Yes, you can come clean my laundry room, I wouldn't mind)

I had to take 6 shots before I got this one with his eyes open. Just so you know, he's butt naked except for those socks. I just thought it was so funny.
This was a glimpse from our Sabbath today. I hope you are enjoying yours.
1 comment:
Jordan is so handsome in his little suit!
Where did you get it? Alex has outgrown his, I was hoping it would fit forever.
Post a Comment