Al the things I should be doing instead of blogging:
• making food for my kids
• getting my kids dressed
• gettting me dressed (yes, it is 11:45, but it's Christmas vacation, no judging)
• making an apron
• painting Jordan's blocks
• preparing my Visiting Teaching Lesson I'm doing at 3:00
• Buying treat ingredients
• making Treats
• writing a letter to my brother
• wrapping presents.
• getting some girl clothes ready to take to someone
umm, yes, I think that will do for now. I'm hoping if I write about it it will be easier to do it :)
I read on my friends facebook update that she will be baking and dancing to Christmas music all day. I like that. Maybe if I blast the Christmas music I can dance as I do my duties.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Should
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment