Jadelyn had her First Dance Competition this last Saturday. It was in Pocatello. Derek was unable to go :( so he and Conny stayed home while Jadelyn, Jordan and I went. We were able to stay at my best friend from high schools house. I had never been to her house before (yes, I'm terrible) and she's never seen Jordan before. (yes, she's terrible too hahaha jk) Anyway. It was SO FUN to be there. She's one of those goal oriented girls. The kind that you know will get everhing they want because they'll only want for the important and make the choices they need to to get there. Inshort, she was and is amzing. It was so fun to see her as a mom and in her home.
This is Kimberlle Branch Myers. Isn't she BEE-utiful! and This is her adorable daughter Brynlee.
and isn't she silly?! -- This is her precious boy Jace "Buddy".
Saturday after Jadelyn's dancing was done we all went to Artic Circle.
Jordan was doing some sort of adorable vrooming here. Too bad it's blurry. Lately he says "botMOOON DOe" (batman go!) I'm not sure if that was it or not though.
Oddly enough this was the only picture I took of her in dance-like attire. These are the messy buns for her crazy frog dance. Which they won Best overall-dance for out of their entire division! That was exciting. Especially when they got to go on stage for the trophie.
This was Friday night. It was freezing outside but the kids were having such a fun time jumping on the tramp that it took awhile to wrangle them in.

see those red cheecks and the snot in the trough?

Jadelyn thought Spencer was so much fun. Look out high she is! She even got higher than that.

Jordan was fine going a little lower :)
Jadelyn thought Spencer was so much fun. Look out high she is! She even got higher than that.
Jordan was fine going a little lower :)
We all wished Derek was there, he included. We had a really great time though. Jade danced her little heart out. We watched some other fun dances. Jordan introduced Kim and Spencer to the type of things their jace might be doing in a year. Kim and I talked, and talked, and talked. I got inspired as to how an organized hose could be. ;) Oh when we first got there and Brynlee showed us to our guest bedroom Jadelyns eyes popped wide open, her jaw dropped and shs said. "Mom, you've got to see this, it's like a palace! Mom, they are SPoi-led."
On the way I had a little mishap with a lead foot, missed turn, and a police car. THANKFULLY I didn't get a ticket even though he clocked me at 15 over the limit...oops. He instead let me follow him to the opening of Kim and Spencers subdivision.
Thanks Mr. Police Man.
Thanks Kim and Spence
and Thanks Dance Competion Judges.
3 comments:
so I know I've told you this before. But Jade is pretty. Scary pretty. If I never have a girl..you'll have to make me one.
Oh right...I'm not sure BEE-utiful is the word for it. Especially in that picture you posted. Gag! :)
Thank you so much for coming down and sharing the weekend with us. It was so fun to see you and your kiddos. I'd missed you! Lets do it again...SOON!
Loves,
Kim
Cute
Post a Comment