When Derek came home from school he brought something for me with him. I knew this because my daughter suspiciously said "mom, I really would like it if you brush my teeth in the bathroom *grin, grin*" My daughter never likes me to brush her teeth in the bathroom. She would much rather sit on 'something soft' and leave the room to spit than sit on the toilet seat or stand up while her teeth are brushed. I complied and when we got done she said, please wait anywhere upstairs for me, but don't come downstairs, I'll be right back. Derek came up with a hand behind his back. When he showed his hand, it was empty, but then Jadelyn magically appeared from behind him with a dozen roses in her hand (white red and pink) I've never had that color combination before. It was beautiful and the pink roses really are the best smelling roses I think I have ever had blessing to sniff. They truely smell heavenly. Inside was a funny card with some hand written sentiment and a BIG gift card for mua! I am very excited. Understand, I practically never by clothes, let's face it, anything for myself, and if I do ever by new clothes, I make sure they are PRETTY cheap. To illustrate the point, the last new clothes I bought was a shirt $6, skirt $6 and shirt $3. Combined with the money from papa, and I have an overwhelming amount of money to spend just for me. I better take someone with me to supervise or I might just come home with a little something for me a lot of something for my family. Thanks Derek, I love you. Oh! my roses also had more ferero rochet chocolates in them!
Happy Birthday to me!
4 comments:
I'm glad it ended up being a wonderful day!!
Cute! And speaking of recycled Birthday gifts, I will take the gift cards if you aren't going to use them all! :)
Happy Birthday to you! I was thinking about you the other day and I thought you and I shared a birthday month, but I wasn't sure. I wish I could go shopping with you! There is something so nice about spending a few hours shopping for yourself so you can look and feel good. Have fun!
HOORAY!! WHAT A ROCKIN' BIRTHDAY! I sure wish I was there to help ya spend your money on YOU!!! I love to shop-assist. :)
Post a Comment