I got to hang out in a gym full of women for 5 hours as we ate cookies, made crafts, and had a lunch break of soup w/bread bowls (muy delicious!) and a service exchange. It was really fun! I took way too long to do my crafts and got covered in paint more than once and I love it. My mom and husband team watched ther kiddos and then mom went to Utah to visit my grandparents. When I came home my husband had cleaned 3 rooms all on his own accord. Bonus! Definitely a Super Saturday. hahaha I could even say 'Souper' Saturday. Oh my.
Thanks for all of the wells wishes and pageant advice on my last post. I ESPECIALLY liked the long ones. *wink*wink* Deadline for All northwest entry is in April. I think unless we decide otherwise before then, we'll do it. I think you are all right about just making sure it's fun and pressure free. I occassionlly have to remind my self that with her dance. She loves the tumbling and dance recitals, but doesn't always want to go to practice. When it comes time to register I let her decided what she wants to (this time I had a little influence in her continuing both dance and tumbling instead of just tumbling because she's so stinkin cute). I then felt bad and left it all up to her. She decided to do both and loves it. I just tell her that Whatever she chooses, we have made a commitment until the end of the season. I want her to only do it if she wants to, but also follow through with what she chooses until then end. I think that's important. It will be fun and interesting to see what activities she picks as she continues to grow. I think she likes Kung Fu more than she likes dance, but I'm not sure if it's because it's one on one time with daddy or not.
My loved One went into a 30 day treatment center last Wed. I'm really optimistic about it but I know it will be alot of work for them and their family while they are gone. Coinicentally, as I'm reaferring to substance abuse, my husband just walked out the door to attend an AA meeting. His attendance is a requirement for one of his classes he's taking to get his counseling certificate. They must go to a certain about of 12 step classes.
Totally Random: Jordan has 7 teeth! My body aches from Yoga X. I REALLY want to paint my walls a color. I have realy wanted to paint my walls a color for the past 5 years. I'm hoping it gets done before another 5 years passes. Anyone have any experiences with wall color that the hated and I should not repeat and any that they have absolutely loved? My husband is anti-tans because it makes me feel like the walls are dirty. Other than that we are pretty open.
p.s. I really enjoy blogging!
2 comments:
And I really enjoy you blogging!!! Thanks for sharing all those fun tidbits...
I love you blogging too! And you are right about having her fulfill the session after she has makes the commitment.
Love ya!
Post a Comment