Today is my birthday!
Today is probably the first Dec 18 ever that I have not had any birthday festivities. For many MANY reasons mine, nor my husbands, no any other of my immediate familes schedules aloud for my birthday to celebrated with the old cake and ice cream, presents, or even outing today and yet, I am not sad about it. Any other year I probably would act fine on the outside but secretly be pouting. I have had a fine day. I feel loved, and I am very grateful for the 27 years I have had on this Earth. In one of the days following I sure better get some candles though. hahaha j/k
I got a very sweet "happy birthday" from my daughter, mother, husband, father, brother, sister in-law, Lejla, and cousin. I also was given 3 Ferero Rochet chocolates (YUM) from my mother by way of my daughter while walking down the hall. Score! oooh, and in one of the less busy days that I will hopefully find soon, I get to soend $50 on a dress and whatever else I courtesy of my dear ol dad. Here it is folks, Birthdays are not defines my decorations, cake or presents. I have yet to be able to write what they are defined by ... BUT, I know it's something I already have, because today was a fufilling birthday.
oh, I have yet to check my e-mail or facebook, I am sure I also got a very sweet "happy Birthday " from my sister as well :)
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad to hear that you had a good birthday. I've just decided that birthdays aren't as fun as you get older. Bummer!!!
Well, happy, happy birthday Laci dear! Take some time for your self tonight ane enjoy.
Happy, happy Birthday! Love ya!
DANG IT! I AM SO LATE IN TELLING YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner....hope your day was AMAZING!
Post a Comment