Ever wonder what goes on at the Dean home 3 am on Christmas Eve? Well now you don't have to wonder, Lacy spy took these pictures.
Some of us are sleeping (which of course what should be done at 3 am)
Doesn't he look SO precious in his big boy bed? Just so we're all on the same page, he is NOT a big boy yet, he IS still a baby, my baby.
Phoenix
Aries
Princess Jadelyn
Grandpa
And some are NOT sleeping
like Conny .....and Grandma Clause
and very, very sleepy mommy and Daddy Clause

Jadelyn was so wrestless on Christmas Eve. She came out of her room about 5 times, but never went further than the bottom of the stairs. She told me, I really want to go upstairs to see daddy, but I can't becuase Santa might be up there.





We sang Picture A Christmas while Jadelyn set out the nativity pieces. She put them on the present as we sang about each person. She came up with the idea of each of us doing a performance while daddy recorded us on the camera. I read a story, Derek did a magic trick, Grandma and Jordan were a horse and rider, Jadelyn sang Mary's Lullabye, Conny did a dance, and Grandpa did a skit as Jadelyn directed him. It wasn't our traditional Christmas Eve and it was enjoyable.
Phoenix
Jadelyn was so wrestless on Christmas Eve. She came out of her room about 5 times, but never went further than the bottom of the stairs. She told me, I really want to go upstairs to see daddy, but I can't becuase Santa might be up there.
The following pictures are what Christmas Eve evening looked like.
We sang Picture A Christmas while Jadelyn set out the nativity pieces. She put them on the present as we sang about each person. She came up with the idea of each of us doing a performance while daddy recorded us on the camera. I read a story, Derek did a magic trick, Grandma and Jordan were a horse and rider, Jadelyn sang Mary's Lullabye, Conny did a dance, and Grandpa did a skit as Jadelyn directed him. It wasn't our traditional Christmas Eve and it was enjoyable.
6 comments:
You ARE crazy taking pictures at 3 am! :) So I totally agree about minimal vaccines and learning more natural remedies. Have you talked to Dr. Johnson? I kind of just quit going. I'm scared of bringing it up. Have you?
3 AM?? Now THAT is santa hard at work! Cute post though--very creative~
I LOVE your cute little stocking holder. Where did you get that, my dear REAL LIFE friend? :)
You are such a good mommy. I love the pictures!
I can't believe you were taking pictures at 3:00am! I can't believe you were up that late. My goodness, I sure hope that you get more sleep next year! :)
I LOVE your stocking hanger. Did you make it? My sister has a similar one but it says "The Stockings Were Hung". I am going to make one for next Christmas, if I start now I think I should have enough time to finish it.
Post a Comment