Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6 days in already?

I truly don't know where the time has gone. Christmas break has really got me all mixed up. I don't even know if it really is the 6th day of January. I just guessed. That's how mixed up I am. This is a pretty pointless post other than the fact that I hadn't posted for a long time and wanted to do so :) Even though we are a week into January. I am going to pretend we are not. I will still make goals for my new year and not let myself feel sad that I somehow am a week behind on self improvement. Yes, I frequently need to give myself pep talks. If altering reality is needed at the time for the pepping, then so be it. Side note. We somehow totally forgot making santas cookies. My daughter has not remembered that we forgot and I shall not remind her, however I am a little sad about it. hmmm, bed time.
To go with the spirit of the post, here is a December picture. I have a weird plastered smile on but my husband looks great of course and my son is precious. I love how it looks like we're squishing him. O.k. NOW its bed time.

2 comments:

Nick and Karalynn said...

I think you look beautiful, as always :)

Kimberlee said...

I agree. Your weird plastered smile is cute!