Wednesday, January 14, 2009
What a Character
This boy is so funny. He better start talking soon because he has so much to say and right now most of it comes out in screams. Our ears are starting to hurt. hahahaha We do get many dadas, a few mamas, some do (for dog), hot, and sign language for more and please. The majority is just screams. My favorite is his giggling attacks. He is finally a walker and now walks more than he crawls, however he refuses to bend his knees. He sort of just swings his legs around at the hips and looks like he's a little tipsy. It's so funny to watch. As he stumbles across the floor his nose is usually scrunched and his mouth smiling wide. Lately he's been wanting to be such a big boy. When he turns 15 months he might be uncontainable. He thinks he's big enough to crack eggs, stir WHATEVER is on the stove, be the king of the bathroom, and be the tool man. I love this ambitious curious baby -I need to say that while I still can -The baby part...not the love part - Just to clarify.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Somehow I missed a ton of posts. For some reason your blog doesn’t always update on my google reader. I might have to re-subscribe.
1st Post
First of all, way to keep your blog updated. Impressive. And you are always clever. Nothing about you is not clever. Sorry about the hair brush. You crack me up.
2nd Post
I’m only 26, don’t smoke and never have, yet I still huff and puff ten minutes into the game. Explain that one to me!
3rd Post
Derek, that’s a scary picture! But your kids are stinkin’ cute. I don’t like sushi, but would love some teriyaki chicken and Japanese Fried Chicken.
4th Post
Gingerbread house=cute
5th Post
I want to go to Cabin Fever. And I remember when you would come over and see me at Jamba Juice when you worked at McDonalds. I love that you still had your nametag.
6th Post
Who does Jordan look like? When Jade was that age I think she totally looked like Derek (or at least had his lips…I remember that). But can’t really tell who Jordan looks like.
Love ya,
Kim
Sorry that was so long. I didn't realize how long it was until I posted it.
Yeah, Levi did like the rock, though it sounds odd to be saying I gave my husband a ROCK for Christmas...hmmmm, at least it wasn't coal. :)
And my "baby" is 3 and I am NOT ok with that. :)
Post a Comment