Thursday, January 8, 2009

We went to Sushi Tokyo for dinner tonight. Yum! We got two boat dinners, ahh man, I wish I would have had my camera with me to take pictures --mental note to do that next time we go, which will probably be a LONG time from now. Any way, boat dinners come in this adorable wooden boat. There are 3 different variations to choose from. We got the Takara Boat and Happy Boat. They were identical except for the chicken. One boat had teriyaki chicken and the other had Japanese Fried Chicken. They come with a very cutely cut pineapple, california rolls, teriyaki chicken, teriaki/japanese chicken, Gyoza (potstickers) and tempura vegetables. You also get salad, sticky rice, and miso soup for each person. Tonight the owners wife brought us csome complimentary edamame. We really enjoyed it. I lost count of how many times Jadelyn said "yumm, I love Sushi Tokyo, this is the best dinner ever" (I decided not take offense to the best dinner ever comment. How can I compare to dinner in a boat? Jordan also loved it. He was covered head to toe in sticky rice. --wish I had my camera for that too :(

Another favorite website for today. FoodStorageMadeEasy.net My favorite website from yesterday's post is actually connected to this one. Several ladies have combined their sites into one. They each handle a different area of food storage and emergency preparedness. I love it! It has been helping me and inspiring me in many of the areas that haunt me lately. Check it out!

So, If possible, I want to post at least one picture each day, whether or not it was taken that day or has anything to do with my post. Remember, I'm not stressing over clever :) O.k. So here are 3 pictures of my loves.Jordan is SOOO funny when he's hungry. I just had to take a picture of the little naked eater.
Frequently when I go to take a great shot of my husband, he instanly puts on a face, it is usually a scowly face. Even if he's in the middle of laughing he has the ability to turn it off and scowl for me. ... He thinks he's funny. This he calls his burzurker face. Yeah, I don't know how one would spell that word.

Derek got Jadelyn a Karate gi for Christmas. It didn't quite make it here on time so this is an after Christmas Christmas present. He's putting it on her. They are so cute with their Kung Fu.

Have a great night. umm ... morning. -- Have a good day!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a cool place to eat! DDEFINITELY take your camera next time!! I would love to see it!

And what funny, cute pictures you posted. I love the little Karate Gi--SOOO adorable!

mammabug said...

Mmmm. I love sushi, but have only been to Sushi Ya as of yet.