Wednesday, January 7, 2009

favorite website and b-ball

I have a new favorite website, it's called everydayfoodstorage.net. Yes Tami, I found it from you, Thank you!


Also, today was the first basket ball game for my husband's city league team. Sorry to say they lost. I do think it will be one of few losses though, possibly even the only one. It's kind of intersting his team is made up of 2 different groups of guys. It's funny to see that the old ones (24-30) are in much better cardio condition than the young ones (18 & 19) Maybe it's because the young ones haven't foun 'clean living' yet. Let that be a lesson to you all. Smoking can make an 18 yr old huff and puff within 10 minutes of the game while a 'clean living' 30 yr old can run all day long.
This is our friend Bo. He just returned from serving a mission in the DC South area - spanish speaking. He's on the basketball team and he's really good and he's ;iving with us at least until summer. AND he's going to hate me for posting this picture. Oh but look in the background...that's me, well, a painting of the 8 yr old version of me done by my dad. ok, good night.

1 comment:

Cassie and Mark said...

Thanks for sharing your favorite website. I will definately check it out!