Wednesday, January 28, 2009

P90X

Bring it!

That's the continual them for the workout videos me, my husband, and our live-in RM , college attending friend Bo.

Some of you may have seen the infomercials. These vidoes are HARD. I've been attempting it some weeks on some weeks off for awhile now. You do a different work out every day for a week, you repeat that week with it's accompanying meal plan for 3 weeks, the 4th week in each phase is the recovery week where your workout switches a little bit and then you move on to the next phase. Anyway, Yesterday is the first day I repeated my core synergistics work out in a row and I am so impressed with myself! When I first started I would honestly fast forward through a few workouts (hehe) or my boat position was totally lame with having to have one heel still on the ground. I would cop out of the 50 steam engines at like 35 and my banana rols left much to be desired. Yesterday I rocked! O.k. I ws still pale in comparison to Dreya the arialist "who flies through the air with the greatest of ease". None the less it was rewarding to see improvement.

2 comments:

Steven said...

aaahhhhh, very interesting!! I've been wanting to buy those but can't seem to convince my dear,sweet,wonderful husband....i'll be interested int the results, maybe i can talk him into it.

mammabug said...

We have that but are having a hard time getting started. I did and Jason didn't so I stopped. I just wish it didn't take up so much time.