This is picture from her first day of school. Sept. of 07. She was so excited to start school. Even though she's pretty courageous, she was a little nervous so she asked me to stay on her first day until she politely came and told me that it was now ok for me to leave. All 3 of us love her preschool teacher. We were %110 satisfied with the year. Here are a few glimpses of pictures the teacher took throughout the year. She made us all a cd with a powerpoint presentation of their activities and pictures. Neat huh? I love the name of the school : Precious People Preschool.
It's not the best shot of her, but her drummer expression was priceless.
Tool Time!They got to decide what they wanted to build, and then pick out wooden pieces that could make what they wanted. She chose to make a unicorn. then they got to paint it.
The doctors are in the house. Mine is the one in the yellow head bandanna and face mask.
Ride 'em cowgirl!
Picking up litter in Filer park, doing her part to take care of our Earth.
End of school.
She has learned so much in 9 months, and has truly enjoyed it. Our plan is to do a miniature preschool of our own doing the summer with themes and such. We'll both like it and hopefully it will keep us from resorting to way too many cartoons. Since Jade's birthday is in June, she got to celebrate her UN-birthday on on Tuesday. This week's theme was camping, and learning aobut safety precautions of camping and being in the forest. So...I made chocolate cupcakes with lemon frosting (a truly delicious combination) and colored some of the frosting orange. I frosted the tops in the yellow, and then in the center I made orange fire peaks. Around the fire I made a ring of raisinette rocks. (award winning, no, but she thought they were great). To go along with the campfire, I made matches (pretzel sticks dipped in white chocolate with the very end being dipped in red sugar sprinkles) and marshmellow sticks (plain pretzel sticks with a miniature marshmellow on the end). they turned out to be fun visual aids as well as delicious. AND it was actually quite quick. I always love it when I can apease my creative (kind of obsessive) nature quickly. Jadelyn had a special un birthday and thanked me many times for the great treats.
We ended preschool well.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like she was in a great preschool! I look forward to pictures and stories of your mini preschool this summer. To answer your questions...after spending 1.5 years on an Indian Reservation in South Dakota we moved to Riverton, Wyoming which is about 5 hours from my parents. We love it here! If you're ever in Wyoming please come visit! I was so sad to hear you had a c-section with Jordan. They are miserable! I was in labor with Gavin for 24 hours and was only dialated to an 8 so the doctor thought my pelvis was too small and we did a c-section. With Megan, the doctor's policy was "once a c-section, always a c-section." I was okay with that though, and I have 2 beautiful, healthy children. Please tell me your story with Jordan and why you had a c-section.
Holy Moly! She is getting so big, I can't beleive that she will be in K-garten this year.
Post a Comment