- (Yes, another old picture) We have only one puppy left and she goes to her new home on Saturday
- Within the past few days Conny had her nose surgery.
- Jadelyn and I drew a life size picture of herself. (that's probably not correct grammar).
- Jordan said dada (Derek's SURE of it).
- I've been a crazily busy girl at work. Spring is definitely my busy time.
- There was only one cashiere open at Fred Meyer (imagine that) and the line was very long. I of course had a massive amount of groceries ($311.00) and the man behind me had 2 things. I offered to him quite a few times to let him go before me. Each time he smiled at kindly declined (later he implied it was because he wanted them to realize how ridiculous it was that there wasn't even an express lane open). Finally right before it was my turn, the man behind him said, well if either of you don't mind, I would like to go, I have allot to do tonight. Neither of us minded. He had like 15 things but it was nothing compared to my huge load. Jadelyn was dancing around (like jadelyn does) Jordan had started to get cranky, and I was frantically loading my groceries on the cart. The man who I let go in front of me said, " do you know about chocolate?" I smiled and said no, what?" He said.."It has the same effects as Prozac." .."I'm a doctor", he said, pointing at this ties which had doctor related graphics on it. I didn't really know what to say and my mind was much to busy for small talk so I just smiled at continued unloading my cart. Then when he was all wrung up and about to leave it turned to me with a chocolate bar in his hand (one of the 70% cocoa kinds withe the endangered species on the package) and "thank you" handing me the chocolate. That was a very kind gesture and I appreciated it. Jadelyn also thought it was great, even though she wasn't a huge fan of the chocolate. I had gone WAY too long between my meals and convinced myself that it was ok to have some. I do appreciate the taste of almost pure cocoa.
- Derek finally got his root canals fixed (the dentist who did them originally 5 or 6 years ago just didn't do an A+ job). Now next in line is his crowns.
- I saw Mark Natress at Target. Wow does he look different. I wanted to talk to him but I was on my way out (and was very hungry) and he was on his way in and was on a cell phone.
- I almost bought myself a shirt, carried it around in the cart for about an hour, and then put it back.
- I did a kindly deed for a sister in need :)
- I am slowly but surely working on my house. I don't let it discourage me when I have to repeat the same cleaning task a couple times a day and I continue with baby steps forward. This week I'm taking on the challenge of my make-shift closets (the laundry room and bed) They will once again be used for the original purpose. I have only made baby steps on that as well. Tomorrow will be leaps and bounds though. I just know it.
-oooh, I finally bought a picture frame for Jordan's baby montage!
umm, I guess that's about all.
No comments:
Post a Comment