We went fishing today by Salmon Dam with Derek's Mom, Gary, Kyra & Mick. This was the longest Jordan has been outside and he is SLOWLY becoming friends with the weather. Doesn't he look precious is his hat? He quite enjoyed getting his feet in the wet sand. However, He DID NOT like the wet sandy bum from sitting in the sand. Mommy had wet sand bum too.
Derek bought Jadelyn one of those automatic facasting fishing poles.
It broke an hour into the trip...oops. She still enjoyed herself.
Only one fish was caught the whole day. It was not a doosey, it was a tiny.
It broke an hour into the trip...oops. She still enjoyed herself.
Only one fish was caught the whole day. It was not a doosey, it was a tiny.
We brought those little marshmellows for bate. (Derek's mom says they're supposed to work wonders) Today Jadelyn enjoyed them much more than the fish did.
After fishing we made a quick pit stop at home and then went to Twin Falls for an auction. We recently heard of this Auction barn that supposedly has auctions every monday and several other days throughout the week. We went at even though we staqyed there WAY longer thatn planned, we enjoyed ourselves. We bought a fancy mirror which Derek in particular really loves. We also got jadleyn a pretty fiberoptic angel on a unicron and an old leather briefcase for pretend office games (it was only $1!) Everything I wanted went for way too much money. That must mean I have good taste hehe
We really enojoyed being together the whole day! (by the way I took today off)
3 comments:
How fun! I love those chubby, sandy baby feet! Eric's are small canoes! LOL!
FUN, FUN, FUN!!
It sounds like you had a fun day! I'm so glad!
Post a Comment