Your eyes aren't deceiving you. As this picture illustrates, I burned the cookbook today..AGAIN! I'm ridiculous when it comes to cook books. This picture doesn't show it but the binding is beyond dead. And this is even fairly new! yeah, crazy. We got a new one because the old one was toast, almost literally hahahaha. We have one of those flat cook tops and it and I, just don't work well together. Just thought I'd throw that in there because I just can't believe how I could do it so many times. I even pay attention and make sure (or at least THINK I'm making sure) that I'm turning on the correct burner, but it turns out I'm not. sheesh. At least it smells so badly that I catch it before it catches on fire. To tattle on myself again, I once left the flat burner on and put the cordless phone on it! yes really. That stunk horribly also. It melted the plastic and was quite interesting looking. Derek then passed an old rule (again, because it obviously didn't work the first time) NO PHONES IN THE KITCHEN. That would probably be much safer for our phone and yes, it would be less sticky :) hehe, but no phones in the kitchen just doesn't work for me. That's the only time I CAN talk on the phone is when I'm cooking. Phone talking & cooking just seem to go together -- not my favorite combination, but it happens none the less.
You've probably noticed that my picture a day has been missing the past 2 days. This won't come as a shock to those of you who know me well (unfortunately) but I lost my camera. In my defense, it is TINY, really really tiny, it's the size of a business card! 3.5 x 2" Also in my defense *whispering* I think Derek was the one to lose it. Good news -- Derek found it! More Good News -- a few missed picture days will not detour me from my picture a day. I shall move forward! hooray!!
You've probably noticed that my picture a day has been missing the past 2 days. This won't come as a shock to those of you who know me well (unfortunately) but I lost my camera. In my defense, it is TINY, really really tiny, it's the size of a business card! 3.5 x 2" Also in my defense *whispering* I think Derek was the one to lose it. Good news -- Derek found it! More Good News -- a few missed picture days will not detour me from my picture a day. I shall move forward! hooray!!
No comments:
Post a Comment