When I was in high school I worked at McDonald's. AND I liked it. yep I did. 2 of my wonderful friends worked their as well and we had a good ol' time. While there, I realized that I LOVED the way the frozen patties sounded when they clicked onto the grill. I can still remember it. That high pitched clap - small sizzle. Sounds dumb, but I enjoyed it. Now I know their are FAR MORE fascinating and WONDERFUL sounds then hamburger patties and grills. – babies; particularly my babies.
Best sounds ever - baby sneeze, that sucking sound he makes on his fingers, the soft, sweet, gulping/grunting sounds they get when their milk has been denied them and now they have it, their giggle, nothing beats the sounds of my babies laughing, I even find music in some baby cry (really tiny, I love you where did you go mom, baby cry) and the little gurgles when he realizes that spit can be a toy, and all of his grunts and squeals and he tries to mimic big sister. Finally, the soft rhythmic breathing of my sweet sleeping son, accompanied by the baby fragrance, is heaven to me. That sound installs peace to me. I'm so glad I get to listen to this baby symphony. I'll later post a sample of his music so you can enjoy it too.
2 comments:
Aaahhh the baby smell! Definetly a fragrance from heaven.
It is so wonderful to pick out those pieces of heaven in our life--and you described those sounds PERFECTLY! Such comfort!! :)
Post a Comment