Answers to these questions would be great if anyone has any. They are random questions that pop into my head as I go about my day, most of them from today.
- Why is it that Dogs hate the vacuum so badly? Mine really think it's evil. I can tell they are afraid of it but because they're 'big bad rottweilers' they have to let it know whose boss by barking, growling, and occasionally biting it when it comes near. but...why? My male has seen the same vacuum for the past 5.5 years. It still hasn't sunk in that the machine means him no harm.
- Does the fact that my four yr old talks back to me like she's the mom and I know absolutely nothing mean I have a long, hard road ahead of me? Or if I continue to stick my guns and hold out through the "you are SO RUDE" comments will she get over it and us have a wonderful relationship from here on out? *wishful thinking*
- Why is it that Fred Meyer has 7-11 check out stations and even when the store is PACKED, only 2 are operational? One for the 12 items or less people and the other one for people like me. and i go there ALLOT so we're talking about a continual checkout problem situation, this isn't a once and a while thing.
- Do the straws in those built-in straw cups (or bowls) really ever get clean? ...or do they just harbor disgusting bacteria? ( i think i choose to believe that they DO get clean because we still have 3 of them :) hehehe
2 comments:
Good questions! Don't know about the dog--don't have one, and no plans for one! :)
Fred Meyer must also go by the name of KMart in Ohio. :) Same problem....What the heck? I don't get it!!
And as for the straw bowls, who knows. I would stick with the "clean" theory only becauese the thought of something so nasty would make me hurl. :)
lol...thanks for your comments rach :) i'm thinking it's about time for me to get rid of those straw cups "when in doubt,throw it out.hahaha, i think i actually had to type it up here before it ank in that it is OK to get rid of them.
Post a Comment