Saturday, April 26, 2008

Picture a Day (5)


I am really bad at only picking one picture, so there are 2 pictures of the day today. JAdelyn was afraid to go down the bumpy slide, she was going to hold my hand but chickened out at the last minute. She had been down it many times before. Well, I grabbed her hand and pulled her down anyway. This was her reaction. lol




This is outside of Derek's work when we stopped off to show him the beautiful face painting. Jadelyn got out to get a drink of water and of course needed LOTS of daddy loves.

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is too funny!!

And yes, daddy always needs lots of love! It is funny how the kids react when he is leaving or coming home...hugs, kisses, play, crying...but me, they just go on doing their own thing. :)

Lacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jmholloway said...

Lacy, your family is beautiful. I don't know that I have ever met your children, but they are adorable. I can't believe how fast they grow.

Lacy said...

thanks :)
jadelyn was acouple months old at Cassies wedding so you both saw her then, but i do think that's the only time. i've enjoyed seing pictures of your little ones as well.

Nick and Karalynn said...

What a cute little girl! I think I would have reacted the same way going down the slide :)